Wednesday 2 March 2011

online captcha entry work

Hello friend now i am introduce u my captcha entry serves


this is the simple type of the captcha entry work u just retype the words which u see and any one can do it and it is very easy work to do. 


my first server name is : www.captchabuster.com 


the rate in this server is 0.80$ for the 1000 entry and 


payment done dailly via freelancer.




2) www.fasttypers.org 


this is server in which the rate is :0.80$ for the 1k entry and paymnet done via freelancer




3) www.standalone.entrymania.com


the rate is this server is 0.80$ per 1k and payment done via gaf and paypal.


4) www.goodearner.info


the is also same in the 0.80$ per 1k and payment done via freelancer.com




who is want to work with me please contact at my yahooo id: avpanchal@yahoo.com


gmail id: panchalajit28@gmail.com


skype id: avpanchal 


and mobile number is :+919099409341




so who is want to work with me contact me in this


this is the gurranted payment work. and who is ready to do work on the night time only contact me for work.

11 comments:

  1. hello
    this is sidu from freelancer.
    i am informing u that the server is saying wrong shift time.
    I just want to know whats really the problem.
    or u want me to try again today
    Thnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wht u mean server is not paying for work plz tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir,
    this is srilatha from freelancer, i got a mail from you, the site is not opening .
    send me the details please.
    i can work in the midnight.
    thanks & Regards,
    srilatha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me the detail. i just got ur email from freelance. but i could not find any link there.
    Saba Shafi

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello !
    where is link to downlode the software.
    kindly send me your furder detail about data entry work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello panchalmba,

    This is Patrick Muriithi from Freelancer.
    I cannot access your server 'www.goodearn.info'.
    Please get back to me.

    Patrick from Freelancer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i got your mail but the server is not active. Please inform me on the way forward

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello ajit sir,
    my profile is suspended now so i want new id and password old one is not working.

    chauhan avani from freelancer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi

    Why you are cancel job on freelancer?
    Are you see i'm work all night?
    Do you wanna pay me for it or what is problem?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please visit the trusted captcha entry website.
    you can get captcha entry software admin panel free of cost.
    www.trustedcaptchawork.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://letschatroom.com/ Join our new chatroom website which could be join without registration. Where you can chat and listen songs. This chat room is for everyone. There is no restriction for any person.
    It have also secure chat rooms for teen, matured and old females.
    We are trying to make an best and secure chat place with entertainment service. http://letschatroom.com/

    ReplyDelete